Monday, July 22, 2013

Kerry Washington's 'simple and sweet' wedding

Kerry Washington's wedding was ''simple and sweet''.

The 'Scandal' actress recently tied the knot with NFL star Nnamdi Asomugha, 32, in a secret ceremony in Idaho and one of the wedding guests has revealed some details about the big day.

The insider told People: ''Everything was held at one of Kerry's friend's houses. They flew a few people out on this little private plane. The house was beautiful.

''It was small, just family and close friends. They said their own vows, people stayed at the house. It was really simple and sweet.

''The dress was plain white, slim-fitting, like it could have been off a rack. It was really regular.''

Kerry, 36, recently opened up about her desire to live a normal life and revealed she was always reluctant to be an actress because she didn't want to be famous.

She said: ''I'm the daughter of a professor, so ... well, I think acting's not a real job. I come from this sort of academic, working middle-class family where you make something respectable of your life ... I always loved acting, but I think for a long time, in my brain, the desire to be an actor was equivalent to the desire to be famous. I did not want to be famous. I did not want to be that girl. I thought that if you wanted to be an actress, you had to want to be on the front cover of magazines, otherwise you shouldn't do it.

''I'm lucky I come from a really grounded family and I have the three best friends from high school who have made it their job to remain unimpressed by everything I do. If I started being super-diva Kerry, they would be like, 'What is that?' ''

Source: http://www.exposay.com/v/74167/kerry-washingtons-simple-sweet-wedding

dr oz sag awards rajon rondo brazil Dick Van Dyke pro bowl victoria azarenka

No comments:

Post a Comment